Apologies to my future PhD adviser, in advance.


Before I go to grad school/while I am in grad school I want to…

**Become a certified personal trainer.

**Learn Russian well. *Learn Swahili.

*Experience Carnaval in Brazil or Colombia.

*Make more typographical art. Sell that shit. Get PAID.

*Be the best friend to Madison Carroll and Kasondra Gerth.

*Spend a week in Miami and party sober, so hard.

*PARTY AS HARD AS I CAN in Greece and Croatia. Southern Slav euro party.

Get good at ballet.

Euro tour. Bike a lot. In Europe.

**Continue to fuck around on the interwebz, all the time.

Read more books.

Ride a motorcycle from the tip of Oregon down to Mexico, by myself.

*Work on some project that supports women’s reproductive health and rights.

Teach Jazzercize on the beach in LA.

Support local unions.

*Support local farming.

Be a flight attendant!?!?!?!

*Explore Ukraine and Belarus intensely. Maybe Russia too.

Be a midwife, or a doula!?!?!!?!?

**Eat properly.

**Buy myself a real bed. A nice one.

**Be the human I want to be.

*Try my best at everything I do.

**Treat other humans kindly and properly.

**Try my best to understand all humans.

**Appreciate humanity and other life forms too.

Maybe fall in love a few times?

Maybe even have a baby? Quien sabe.

KEY

** = very important

* = pretty damn important

= not that important, but I still wanna do it

Comments

Popular Posts