SC SAC SF SC LA

It's been hella days since I last blogged. What have I been up to, you ask?

When I got back from the Philippines I immediately flew to Minneapolis for the annual Human Biology Association meeting. I had a poster presentation; it was great.
Then, I kicked it in Santa Cruz and turned in my thesis. It was a nice time, but also hard, because I was dealing with a lot of unexpected big life changes. 
After turning in my thesis I went to Sacramento to visit family. I also saw a lot of cool old friends, rode around on bikes with Ashleigh Denny in downtown Sac. Ashleigh is super cool, she is a med student at UC Davis who is most likely going to end up being an ob/gyn.




After a week in Sac, I went to San Francisco. It was great. I hung out with Alicia and we went to a dope Cinco de Mayo party together. LAM throws the BEST parties. BAM!










Then, back to Santa Cruz for Maya's art show and general hang-outage. 


Then, I drove to LA. I live here now, again. It is nice. I missed it. My best girlfriend is here and I love that more than anything.
Plus, I can buy Filipino things that I like/miss. 


Plus, I have my very own lovely room and live with my sweet and loving family. 


Comments

Popular Posts