Border Crossing: Colombia to Venezuela

Bus that crosses the border.

I have stayed put in Los Angeles for about 6 months now (with one brief visit to Santa Cruz) and it seems that the travel bugs are biting. I keep thinking about my time in South America...thinking about how much I want to go back, and actually live in one of the countries I visited.

When I traveled throughout northern South America in 2009, I spent the last leg of my trip alone. I crossed the border between Colombia and Venezuela by myself. I was 21 years old. Kind of a dumb move I guess, especially now. But, I have been thinking a lot about those two countries and just wanted to share my thoughts and feelings. And photos. These 2 in particular.

Comments

  1. Vamos, yo quiero regresar tambien y ahora no tendras que decir que fuiste sola :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts