Not much to say; so much to feel.

These days, I haven't been writing a ton/sharing my writing publicly. Not quite sure why, but I guess I just haven't been thinking that much lately. More feeling than thinking.

Some of my recent thoughts/happenings:

TEDx is now over. It was a total success. Talks can be found here:
Ken and Kathy Lindner
Laura Avery
Valerie DeLahaye
Tara Kolla
John Marshall
Nataly and Jason

My favorites were John Marshall and Nataly/Jason.

I had a beautiful birthday. 

I am currently moving out of my apartment in Van Nuys and trying to find a new place. The trend here seems to be finding a place 2 days before you intend to move and then moving, rapidly. This is highly stressful for a control freak like me, however, I am staying zen.

Work is going well. Now that TEDx is over I will find another fun volunteer project/gig to work on.

My social life and personal life are lovely.

Some recent photos:









Comments

Popular Posts