Spring Time

It's totally spring time in Los Angeles, and it is lovely.

I just got off Spring Break, which was so well-deserved. I spent some time in Arizona, and two weekends in Los Angeles. It was great.

In Arizona I got to meet with two awesome professors at ASU who both do biological anthropology and public health: Ana Magdalena Hurtado and Dan Hruschka. In Los Angeles, I got to dance like a rockstar.

At some point in Arizona, I got some heinous allergies which came along with me to Los Angeles. The only real solution I have found is a homemade saline nasal wash, recommended by my dad. This is a good blog post on making your own, and I add a drop of eucalyptus essential oil to mine for extra decongesting power.

I am so excited about my classes, even though I am overwhelmed by taking four [again]. We'll see how it goes. I am just too excited to push any of them off onto next year. In other news, I am now the new UCLA Reproductive Health Interest Group Co-President, with my colleague Melissa. It's quite the job, but I am really excited about it.

The weather here (in addition to daylight savings time) has been absolutely conducive to walking about biking, which I am so happy about due to recent repairs on the Schwinn made possible by a special someone in my life.

All for now. Happy spring.

Comments

Popular Posts