LA Livin





Life in Los Angeles is a little wild, but I am really happy here.

Lately I have been doing a lot. More specifically, I have been enjoying going out...seeing live music...dancing. I have been enjoying being social and meeting all sorts of new people. This is cool, because I haven't been like this in a while now. LA is home to a really awesome Latin alternative music scene, so I have really been able to enjoy that.

Of course I feel lonely now and then, even though I know being here is the right thing for me (especially academically). It's interesting how having a lifestyle where you're moving around a lot really prevents you from making close friends in any one place. Of course I still have my friends in Santa Cruz, but who knows how long they will be there. Anyways, being in LA has been pleasant, and I am considering living here over the summer to work a cool job, study for the GRE's, and start writing my thesis. Sounds like a good plan - considering I love my apartment here and moving somewhere else would be yet again another transition. I don't feel like "settling down", per se, but I know I have been on the move for way too long now.

Comments

  1. =))) I want to the LA!!!!!=))))) I see that there's crazy & active life! (I'm not sure that it's really for me) But I'd LIKE VERY MUCH to see YOU and my relatives, ..to see this bright city of Angeles)))))
    I guess you'll be happy there a long time;)))))

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts