Tonight I went to a frat party.

Colllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllege!!!!!!!

Ok.

So, tonight I went to a frat party with my cute friend Lauren who actually transferred here from UCSC. She is classy and awesome and likes to party w/o drinking like me so I have a great time with her. A couple weeks ago we went to a party at some random house (basically) and we loved the music and danced and met a guy named Wayne who is in a frat. He was really sweet and fun to dance with. So, tonight there was a party at the actual frat house and he invited us so we went. I was scared and really skeptical about the possibility of actually having a good time...but...

When we were walking up the stairs to the door, there was a nice guy who let us is (the front door is locked). Pretty much all girls get in. When a guy comes who isn't a part of the frat, they have to go in a separate entrance and have to say who they are a visitor of. At first I'm like...oh god, that is so lame. But, later in the night I appreciated it.

Wayne is into electronic music and so are a lot of the guys in Sigma Alpha Epsilon. So...we go out on the dance floor and it is awesome techno/house/trance. So good. And the best part of all --- EVERY SINGLE GUY WAS AWESOME. All of them danced and didn't "latch" and didn't do anything lame. It was incredible.

So, I ended up appreciating how strict they were about letting guys in. The result was more respectful guys (apparently, SAE guys are known for that, and also known for not hazing) and less people in general. Less lame guys!

I am so shocked and stoked that I had such a good time --- I am pretty much floored. Amazing. I guess it teaches me to not be so ready to judge and make assumptions.

Goodnight...

Comments

  1. HAHAHA! That is so funny that you got that vibe from SAE. They actually do haze a lot, as far as I have heard. They can be gentlemen to some girls, but they are also known to be very stuck up to others. Just my opinion :P

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts