Van Nuys (es very nice).




For those of you who didn't know, I recently moved into a beautiful and spacious apartment with my best friend. Today I explored my neighborhood a little bit. First, in my apartment building there are Latinos, Armenians, Russians, and whites. It's pretty awesome. One block away from my apartment there is a bikeway that traverses part of the valley from east to west. It is excellent. I rode my bike around to do some errands in the mild warm LA summer night, and it was pleasant...at least as pleasant as biking in LA can ever be. (It's getting better).

The valley is cool and interesting and cheap. We have no real big supermarkets anywhere, but every ethnic market you can think of within a 10 mile radius. It's hot as a beast, but the nights are absolutely lovely.


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts