Work/Rant

I feel like I have worked so hard my whole life to be a responsible and independent adult. Especially as a child - for those of you how know me fairly well you now that I had a stressful childhood. As a young person, I have worked so hard to be successful in the ways that society defines that term. And I have been.

I think I am sick of working so hard to be something. I am just me now. And I am pretty accomplished in many ways I have spent my whole life, even childhood, working. Shouldn't our 20's be spent having a blast anyways???
Little Emerald (right) w/cousins. Circa 1992.

Comments

  1. Could not agree more. If you know you're a badass, go forth and live it up. No one else will take responsibility to make sure you had enough fun :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts