6/27/11

sleep in.

fuck around.

drink a ginger ale at two bits market on 5th and spring, before work.

go to work.

in front of my work, i see a man in a hospital gown and booties. he talks to some of the people eating on the patio. he sees me come out, and one of the DTLA security officers walk towards him, and he instantly starts walking away. :(
poor guy.

an elderly couple sit down at my work at 11pm. immersed in a sea of young people; they are the sweetest.

i go to the red line station at pershing square to go home. it's late; 12am. only men are waiting for the last train heading north. a middle aged man comes to ask me whether or not there will be another train. i tell him there will be. he tells me he is going to the IHOP in hollywood in hopes that they will hire him. i instantly feel for him, but didn't want to be chatted up and instantly was irritated when he asked me where i work. i walk away from him and seat myself in a different car and wish him luck.

i sit down. read. 2 stops later a mexican woman sits next to me on the train. she keeps looking over at what i am reading. i am reading a book about disease in modern latin america. she get's off and i wish her well in spanish. she had a warm energy and smile.

get off train. get in truck. drive home. go to fridge. drink orange juice out of jug. drink chocolate soy milk out of jug. read. write. life is simple, but crazy.
sleep.

Comments

Popular Posts