I LOVE LOS ANGELES

You've heard me say it once or maybe twice and I'll say it again. I love my city.

Estevan Oriol.


Maybe it's cause I'm not in the industry?

Maybe cause the weather here is truly unbeatable? 

Anyways, I love so many things. I love our public transportation that is rapidly expanding. 

I love UCLA. And CSUN. And CSULA. And the central library. I love the MacArthur park free summer concert series. I love ALL THE FREE CONCERTS ALL OVER LA...

I love seeing my favorite artists from all over the world perform here.

I love that LAPD is putting in a transgender pod in the jail to prevent transpersons from getting raped and harassed in confinement. 

I love CicLAvia.

I love having a sick-ass Wednesday night out at Subsuelo...danced so hard and good that I will surely be sore in the am.

I love my friends. I love Pete's Cafe and Bar. I love my neighborhood. I love living with my best friend.

Comments

Popular Posts