On Traveling

On Traveling

Everyone is always telling me how jealous they are of my travels and in all honesty, I am getting a little tired of hearing it. I know where they are coming from...but after a while I'm just like...you have choices: buy a new car, or take a trip to England? Have a smart phone/nice new electronics/whatever, or go to Paraguay and Uruguay? We all have choices. I don't have a lot of money. But I have 2 weeks until I start a new job. There is no doubt in my mind that I am going to save money. So, not going on a trip before starting the job just seems, well, silly.
I am never going to say "wow, I really wish I had that XX amount of money back instead of going to Uruguay and Argentina when I was 23."

And neither will you. If that ends up being your choice.

Comments

Popular Posts