Reunion with the Le Tour

For those of you who don´t already know: I have a 1980-something (87 or 88) Schwinn Le Tour road bike that I love and have had for 6 years now.

One of my best friend's from high school, Kasondra, got it at a garage sale for 10$. What a fucking steal.

Anyways I had been away from home for 3 weeks and I got back last Friday night. Since I got back, I have been totally stoked to be back on my bike for my daily commutes around the valley. Starting soon I will have a 7 mile (~11km) commute to and from work every day - all along the Chandler bike path. So happy.


I met a really smart, cool Venezuelan girl playing the ukelele.



On Wed. I took my bike on the bus to UCLA and then biked from UCLA to the beach. I spent a couple hours at the beach and then I biked 20 miles (~32 km) back to Van Nuys.

And then, had a great night of dancing at the 1 year anniversary of Subsuelo in Boyle Heights.


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts