Good moment – there's just something about California


As I arrived in Manila and picked up my pack, I went to the tourist info desk to arrange a taxi. As I approached the desk, of course, 3 young Filipino boys rushed up and said,

“Yes maam”

I asked them some questions and the one girl working with them [behind them, at this point] says, “You're so very pretty, look at all our ugly boys attending you” HAHAHA. I thought they were cute and I told her “I just shaved my head.” And she says: “Ohhhh, you look so good with it.” I laughed and thanked her sincerely. It made me feel good.

Then, after getting the info I needed, the girl asks “What country are you coming from maam?”

“The U.S.; California.”

“Ooooooooooooo!!!! California girl!!!”

“Yep, 100% California girl”

Then, in complete Filipino style, all 4 break out in song and dance “California girls, we're undeniable” - I sang and danced with them as I walked towards my taxi. Fun stuff.

Comments

  1. AHAHAHAHAHAHA.

    Oh my GAWD that's incredible.

    Good things follow wherever you go, sweetheart. Glad to hear you made it safely!

    :-*

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts