Dreams

Dreams 3.2.13

#1:

In search for Chris Dorner, the LAPD and other police forces went to a small beautiful California beach town where they suspected he was hiding. For some reason, I decided to go there (not sure why). I was by myself near the ocean on a small street when a big green tank drove by. The man inside was holding some sort of AK and he was pointing it at me wondering whether or not he should shoot. I wasn't afraid. After that, I have a companion who met up with me and everything felt safer after that. Then, I encountered some Santa Cruz-anarchist-types who were making political plans in the area. (Who knows? Justice for Chris Dorner type stuff? I don't remember.) Marches in the streets, banners, etc. The aesthetic was strong and people were loud. Very interesting.

 I took some time away from all this by myself and I went to the other side of town. On the other side there was a deep muddy trench, and in this trench was a community of black people. They had everything they needed; they were gardening, washing, chatting, fishing, and taking care of their little ones. Not sure where they were sleeping at night (maybe the houses behind the trench) but there was a lot of activity in the trench.

And that is all I remember of that dream.


#2

Out of no where my friend Chiara told me she had some sort of free-ish trip to Mexico that she wanted me to join her on. The trip was focused on examining 4 different species of animals unique to that area of central Mexico (ha). So I got ready and all of a sudden I was in some sort of terminal with Chiara. Then, when we were waiting to get our tickets (I think bus tickets) I realized that I put absolutely no CLOTHES in my suitcase...what?!! So I asked her if I had time to go get some (I lived near the terminal, with my dad) and so I was rushing back home, on my bicycle when I got trapped in a dead end. The dead end led me through the yard of a beautiful little cobblestone cottage that happened to belong to Dagen's married friends John and Beverly, who were hosting a brunch. Guess who was at the brunch - my friends Cody (DJ Canyon Cody) and Josh (DJ Gozar). I looked at my phone later and found a text from Josh asking if I wanted to go the brunch. I biked home quickly, threw some clothes and underwear in my suitcase, and flew out of the house. When I arrived back at the terminal, I had 20 min to get my ticket. I could tell that Chiara was anxious. I get up to the counter and they don't accept cards. They say there is an ATM at Red Robin across the street. So, I go to the ATM and I want to withdraw cash and it only lets me make a money order. I have no idea what to do. I come running back into the terminal and the dream ends before I know if I am able to get a ticket or not. 

Whatttt!?!?!

Comments

Popular Posts