Thank you, blog

It just dawned upon me that I have had this blog for 3 and a half years! Whew! I wanted to take a moment and be grateful for this outlet for my thoughts, feelings, experiences, and opinions. I have a lot to say and love being about to write it all out and share with friends/family. I have so many passions in this world, and I feel like every different aspect of my life I hold in a lot of the other passions I have. This blog, as well as my more picture-based Spanish-only tumblr blog 

have been outlets where all my passions and facets of life merge together. Music, films, politics, food, travels, religion. All here, all explored. 

Some amazing experiences that I have shared on this blog:
  • Did research with various indigenous hunter-gatherer populations in the Philippines on the islands of Luzon and Mindanao. 
  • I crossed the border from Colombia to Venezuela by land, alone, at age 21.
  • I crossed paths with Tom Hanks at UCLA, who then proceeded to offer me a piece of his birthday cake!!!
  • I was Homecoming queen in H.S.
  • Traveled to the east coast, Chicago, and the pacific northwest in 2010/2011
  • I shaved my head in spring 2011
  • Graduated college, explored grad school options, worked several jobs, moved back to LA. 
  • Went to Montevideo and Buenos Aires for 2 weeks

Comments

Popular Posts