Girls girls girls

Melinda:

Melinda is a girl that I had 2 classes with last quarter: Structure of Romance Languages and Linguistic Typology. Now, she is in the only normal class I am taking. Yesss. She is smart. She is Hungarian. She speaks multiple languages (some I presume she learned as a child, some as an adult). She wears a conservative sweater, jeans, and nike (maybe they are new balance?!) sneakers everyday topped off with a big Jansport backpack and a small purse. She looks like a young, nerdy, Ugric Cameron Diaz.
I love her.

Random girl in the computer lab:

Random girl in the computer lab is wearing a white eyelet dress with flats and a big, dirty, black Mountain Hardware messenger bag.
Loved it.

Everyday I see/interact with lovely girls in the world. And it's great.

Comments

Popular Posts