Smiling Dress


Today I wore the orange dress that makes everyone smile. I love this dress, and apparently others love it too. I am going to wear it more. Maxi dresses (a dress that goes all the way to the floor, usually informal) are quite popular, but people in Santa Cruz don't really wear them (not surprisingly).

When ever I wear this dress, it seems to make people happier.

Maybe fashion IS the road to revolution in the U.S. :D

For those of you who care:
Bright orange maxi is BCBG but from the fabulous Goodwill in Santa Monica, Ca.
Super-casual 3/4 length sleeve khaki blazer is from Old Navy (Summer 2005, bought it for my 1st job when i was 16)
Silly but awesome aviators are from Target.




Comments

  1. oh, but *I* have (and wear) one of those dresses. i got it in barcelona last year. i m'encanta!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hottiiiiiie... i MISS you!!! :-*

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts