Hair Drama.


Good morning Miss Grumpy...

So, for the past 2.5 years, I have been listening to my best friend's hair drama. And now, ladies and gentlemen and others, I have my own hair drama. Yep. My OWN hair drama!!!!!!!!

So, the plan was that I was going to shave my head before going to the Philippines in mid-March. And since I will probably only shave my head once in my life (I like my long hair), I was going to cut it in every crazy style I have ever wanted every few days and then buzz it. First step: BANGS! Just days after cutting my bangs, I basically find out (due to extrinsic reasons) that I can't buzz my head until 2 days before leaving the country.

So, in a nutshell, I am STUCK. With BANGS. And I hate them. HAHA. Whatever. Really, the worst thing about them is that I have a little cowlick that I never knew about...good to know!

My mom, age 31, with short hair and beautiful eyeshadow. 1977.


Comments

Popular Posts